Homestay in Dublin (All Year Round) Host Family
Dorset College arranges accommodation with friendly, carefully chosen and approved Irish host families. When you stay with one of our host families, you will find a welcoming home that offers you warmth and security. Living with an Irish host family provides the opportunity to become immersed in the English language at home and at school. You will have a comfortable room of your own, with space for study.
Why choose a Host Family?
- Practise English everyday.
- Get to know people, culture, customs.
- Breakfast and evening meal with hosts.
- Live the full Irish Experience.
- Easy travel distance to school by public transport.
Location: Dublin 1, Dublin 7
Distance from College: 1 - 3 km