Why take this Course?
- You need English to communicate when travelling, studying or for Academic Purposes.
- You want to experience life in an English-speaking environment
- You want to improve your English level quickly and effectively while gaining confidence.
- You want to develop your fluency in everyday contexts.
- You want to study with students who come from all over the world.
At the end of the course you will:
- Learn from experienced, helpful teachers.
- Improve the key primary areas of language learning: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Practice speaking and listening every day.
- Learn about grammar and word order.
- Expand your vocabulary.
- Cover a wide range of functional communication skills such as how to introduce yourself to new people or rent an apartment.
- Have weekly tests to check your progress.
- Get feedback from your teacher on how to improve.
What happens on the 20 hours per week course?
The 20 hours per week course includes an additional 5 hours per week conversation classes. This extra hour is delivered Monday to Friday from 12.30 until 13.30.