The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) preparation course is accepted as an appropriate indicator of English language proficiency by universities and other organisations and is often a prerequisite for those who wish to engage in higher education or professional pathways.
Why take this Course?
- You want to gain a recognised qualification for admission to university or higher Education.
- You want proof of your English level for employment or visa purposes.
- You want a career in an international environment.
- You want to become a competent and confident speaker of English.
At the end of the Course you will:
- Learn from with experienced IELTS preparation teachers.
- Improve the key primary areas of language learning: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Practice speaking and listening every day.
- Learn about grammar and word order.
- Expand your vocabulary.
- Cover a wide range tasks based on the sections of the IELTS exam.
- Have weekly tests to check your progress.
- Get feedback from your teacher on how to improve.
- Have mock exams before the official exam.