Welcome to our Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time-to-time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) linked. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dorset College's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- Any disputes in relation to accounts or services provided will be heard in the courts of the Republic of Ireland and the jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland shall apply to all dealings in relation to such accounts and services.
Protection of Enrolled Learners
To comply with the Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012 Part 6, Dorset College provides financial protection in accordance with the 2012 Act to all students who are enrolled on our courses in the event that the school must close for any reason as set out in the 2012 Act.
Dorset College is a member of the Marketing English in Ireland (MEI), which together with other member schools support Learner Protection, thereby being able to guarantee to students that they will be able to complete all language courses for which they are enrolled. The Membership of MEI requires that all members must agree that: "... in the event of an MEI school going unexpectedly out of business, they will accept students whose course of tuition in the closed school has not yet expired.
The allocation of such students to member schools will be managed by the MEI office" Payment of Fees required for Visa-Applicants Students who are visa applicants must provide evidence of payment of fees. These Fee payments are processed through an account independent of the school’s day-to-day business. This is done for the separation of payments and the protection of students.
Fees paid by Visa Applicants are either:
- Transferred to the school on the successful processing of their Visa Application, or
- Refunded, within 30 days of notification by the applying student, to the bank account nominated by the student at the time of application The operation of this account is subject to examination by Dorset College auditors and state regulators.
Dorset College web pages may be retrieved, printed and reproduced for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes on condition that the information contained is not altered and the original copyright notice is included. Copyrighted material cannot be reproduced for other purposes without the express prior written permission of Dorset College. Every attempt is made to ensure that the information on the Dorset College website is accurate however Dorset College does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of such information. Dorset College is not responsible for the content, accuracy or integrity of material accessed via links from these pages.
Dorset College reserves the right to remove or amend any page that does not observe its internal policies.
- By entering this web site, you have consented to the Privacy Statement of Dorset College which outlines the use and processing of personal data.
- Your use of the Dorset College web site is of your own choice and Dorset College accepts no responsibility for your experience within.
- While every effort is made to ensure the information contained within these web pages is complete and accurate at time of publication, Dorset College does not assume legal, or any other liability, for inaccuracy, mistakes or errors within.
- All material contained on this site including the text, graphics, icons, images (still and moving), video clips and software are protected by Irish copyright law and are the property of Dorset College, the original creator or the respective owner. All rights are reserved. Such materials may be used in the course of viewing this site and for educational and informational purposes. Improper use such as copying or reutilization is strictly prohibited.
- Dorset College accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use or reliance on this information, use of our web site, or for any computer errors which may arise.
- Dorset College does not guarantee that the site will be continuously available or that site usage will be uninterrupted and/or error free.
- Through this website, you will be able to link to other web pages which are not under the control of Dorset College.
- Dorset College has no control over the content and availability of these sites.